Events are scheduled limited-time events that feature gameplay styles and additional rewards not awarded in permanent game modes.
The primary way of accessing events is through the Play menu. Most events are listed near the top of the screen; recurring events that are unavailable are greyed out.
The following event types are available:
- Season: Progression in this event is tied to the completion of tasks in other events and game modes. The Season banner is always located at the top of the menu.
- Legend Trials: Available every week on Tuesday and Wednesday to players of Rank 35 and higher, Legend Trials revolves around the summoning of bosses and defeating them to obtain materials for the forging and upgrading of Hammers, Mauls, and Cudgels.
- Disciples of Light: This a weekly series of missions that focuses on Almar Klen. Access to Weekly events is blocked off until all missions are mastered.
- Weekly: This is a single-run global event that runs every week from Thursday to the Monday of the following week and only appears after the player has completed the Disciples of Light. There are two types of weekly event:
- Commander: Complete missions and obtain keys to defeat bosses with your guild mates (if you are in a guild) and obtain trophies that count towards leaderboard placements and redemption of rewards. The newest heroes are featured in this event and have boosted event skills for its duration.
- Slayer: Join forces with other players around the world to defeat bosses and earn trophies for rewards. The newest heroes are featured in this event and have boosted event skills for its duration.
- Guild Wars: Available only when a Season is running and if you are in a Guild, Guild Wars is the main player-versus-player mode, where you and your guild mates attack the Defender Teams of another guild, and vice versa, in order to rank on a global leaderboard for prizes.
- The Bounty Hunt: This is a solo event that runs every fortnight from Sunday to Wednesday and focuses on completing a series of missions and defeating bosses to collect trophies, which can be redeemed for various rewards.
Several events have their own Store Packs.
Both Commander and Slayer Events offers an Event Collection.
This is particularly appealing for free-to-play (f2p) players, who can earn decent rewards for participating. There are 4 different Collections to complete during the Event.
Most players can obtain up to the 2nd collection rewards free while pay-to-play players who get lucky and spend a lot of $$$ to get the UR Event Hero can get the 3rd/4th Collections.
- 1st Collection: Rewards a 3★ Event Hero (Example: Cleric Gerin).
- Requires 1-3★ Evolution Materials.
- It used to require a specific 3★ hero, but it's easier now so you can dust most 3★s.
- 2nd Collection: Rewards a 4★ Shield (HP), and 4x 4★ Materials for the Event Hero.
- Requires the 4★ Event Hero, 2-4★ Evolution Materials, and X amount of Solo Trophies.
- 3rd Collection: Rewards a 5★ Shield (HP), and 4x 4★ Materials for the Event Hero.
- Requires the 5★ Event Hero, 4★ UR Event Hero, and a lot of Solo Trophies.
- 4th Collection: Rewards 1, 4★ Soul of the featured Legendary Hero that event.
- Requires the 6★ Event Hero, 5★ UR Event Hero, and 6★ Unique Event Hero.
There is always a Trophy Collection for Bounty Events, and occasionally there will be one available during a Commander or Slayer Event.
Bounty Event Trophies
Bounty Collection offers rewards for collecting trophies.
- You can earn Gems, more Bounty Hunter keys, Shards, Ores, and more from collecting many trophies.
- Some milestones are impossible to reach without having a full team of 4x Bounty multipliers.
- The last Collection reward at 3.5M trophies is a 4★ featured affinity Bounty Hunter including Devorah, Tovar, Minera, Sum Il Tek, and Drosh Wavestrom.
Commander Event Trophies
You can earn more 1-time rewards by defeating bosses and collecting Trophies.
- Rewards include Shards, Gold, Essences, Heroes, Gems, etc.
- You earn trophies after every boss you defeat, and the amount of trophies increases after each boss.
- After defeating 72 of both bosses you'll be able to claim the final Trophy Collection reward.
- The final Trophy Collection reward is one of the 5 starter 4★ Legends.
Slayer Event Trophies
You can earn more 1-time rewards by defeating [Inferno] Bosses to collect Trophies.
- Rewards include Shards, Gold, Essences, Heroes, Gems, etc.
- You earn trophies after every [Inferno] Boss you defeat, and the amount of trophies is greater for higher level [Inferno] Bosses.
- After defeating 500? [Inferno] bosses you'll be able to claim the final Trophy Collection reward.
- The final Trophy Collection reward is a valuable 4★ Legend Relic for one of the 5 starter Legends.
The Event Store has many great items you can spend Event Medals from Crusade or Bosses on. Every 24 hours certain items in the store are restocked.
You can spend Event Medals to purchase Heroes, Potions, Shards, Wisps, etc.
- For Commander Events: Always buy the daily refresh of 15 Crusade Keys available for 500 Honor Points (100 Points per 3 Keys).
- For Slayer Events: Always buy the daily refresh of 5 Boss Keys for 5 Event Medals.
Each item has a set max number of available items in store. For example you can only buy 25 Longenite Shards before the item is no longer in the shop.
After the 1st day of the Event an Event Relic is released. You can use Relic Coins to buy Relic Boxes that give you materials to upgrade the Event Relic to 6★s.
You can use Hero Coins to purchase Hero Boxes that give you materials to evolve the featured regular and UR Event Heroes. You need to get lucky opening Hero Boxes or craft a 6★ material from 20 5★ materials to evolve the UR Event Hero to 6★.
The Relic and Hero Boxes will increase in cost after a certain amount of them are bought. After 16, both packs will include a Giftbox to trade or send to guild members.
You can view all events on the 2017 Events page.
|Legendary Wikia Navigation|
|Battle Basics | FAQ | New Player Guide | Team Building | Hero List | Item List | Packs | Stores | VIP|
Events | Daily Dungeons | Trials | Guilds | Guild Wars | Path of Champions | Update Notes